UV-C Disinfection Floor Standing Air Units
The Philips UV-C disinfection air unit is a powerful and effective way to disinfect circulating air. It draws air into the unit where UV-C radiation inactivates up to 90% of micro-organisms in 80 m3 within just 1 hour (circular coverage 28 m2) (1). With no need for mounting, the free-standing unit can be wheeled into place in a wide range of professional applications, from offices and retail to hospitality. The aesthetic design delivers well-controlled UV-C radiation (RG0) and can also be used when people are present.
- Achieves 90% air disinfection in 80 m3 in 1 hour (1).
- Circular coverage of 28
- No fixed installation or mounting required, and it is replaceable in the room.
- Reliable and strong UV-C irradiance inner
- User-friendly interface with clear display and range of flexible
- User-friendly interface with clear display and simple buttons, full range of flexible
- Mechanical safety and germicidal effectiveness validated by independent scientific reports: • Germicidal effectiveness validated by test reports (1).• Easy maintenance with display notification for spare parts.
- Housing material: anti UV
- Philips UV-C lamp: 4*18 W PL-L
- Philips Ballast: HFP
- Touch panel: timer button 30/60/120 mins and always On options, fan speed button with low, medium and high options, lock button to avoid unwanted operations, power on/off
- Display on user interface, which starts counting down for the pre-set disinfection
- Safety start, the UVC lamp can only be turned on when the back cover of the UVC inner chamber has been assembled
- Four wheels for portable and flexible
- Hair and beauty salons
- Hotel rooms
- Small meeting rooms in offices and banking
- Classrooms in schools and pre-schools
- Waiting rooms in clinics
Disinfection air unit (UVCA200) was operated for 60min and 120min
• Henan Zhongke Lianchuang Test Service Co., Ltd Test conclusion: Philips UV-C respectively in the 80 m³ test chamber, and the killing rate of natural bacteria in the air was ≥90% in each test, which met the requirement of WS/T648-2019
• General hygienic requirement for air-disinfecting machine
Warnings and Safety
• Like any disinfection system, UV-C lamps and devices must be installed and used in the correct Direct exposure to UV-C can be dangerous and result in a sunburn-like reaction to the skin and serious damage to the cornea.
• The UV-C disinfection air unit’s effectiveness in the inactivation of certain viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungi or other harmful micro-organisms is as described above under the heading ‘Benefits’. Signify and its group of companies do not promise or warrant that the use of the UV-C disinfection air unit will protect or prevent any user from infection and/or contamination with any viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungi, illness or The UV-C disinfection air unit is not approved for, is not intended for and must not be used to disinfect medical devices and must not be used in medical settings. In addition to and without limitation of any exclusions or limitations of liability of Signify and its group of companies as set forth in any agreement for the sale, distribution or otherwise making available of the UV-C disinfection air unit, Signify and its group of companies shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any claim or damage that may arise from or relate to any use of the UV-C disinfection air unit outside of their intended use or contrary to their installation and operation instructions, each as described in this document, the user manuals and/or the mounting instructions.